THIS POLICY RELATES TO THE MANNER IN WHICH WE TREAT PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE. THIS POLICY DOES NOT APPLY TO THE PRACTICES OF BUSINESS ENTITIES OR TO PEOPLE THAT WE DO NOT EMPLOY OR MANAGE.
BY DISCLOSING PERSONAL DATA TO US OR ON THE WEBSITE, THE USER SIGNIFIES HIS CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND USE OF HIS PERSONAL INFORMATION BY US AS DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY.
- “Business Entity” means a business entity whose details are displayed on the Website;
- “Cookies” means files which are transferred to a computer’s hard drive by a website operator to enable the websites’ systems to recognize a browser and to capture and remember certain information;
- “Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person;
- “User Profile Page” means a publicly accessible webpage, created as part of a User Account, and containing the personal and/or other information uploaded by the owner of that User Account;
- “We” means Arrived With Kids operating under Cap74 Ltd, a company incorporated in Malta, under company C74277 whose registered address is Level 5, Rosa Marina Bldg., 216, Marina Seafront, Pieta. PTA 9041, Malta and any reference to “Our” “and/or Us” shall be construed accordingly;
- “Website” means http://arrivedwithkids.com
2. Information Collection and Use
2.1 We collect personal information when a User registers with the Website, when the User uses the Website in any manner, and when the User visits a Business Entity’s website/s.
2.2 We store all the information entered during the process of a User’s registration on the Website. We also collect and store information relating to a User’s use of the Website. We automatically receive and record information from the User’s computer and browser, including the HYPERLINK "http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/ip/" IP address, software and hardware attributes, and pages requested. Our purpose in collecting and storing such information is to better understand how Arrived with Kids’ visitors use the Website. From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
2.5 We use information to personalize the User’s experience in order to better respond to the User’s individual needs, to improve the Website and the services it offers, to improve User service, to provide advertising, to contact the User as required, to process transactions and to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external purposes.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
3.1 We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about the User with non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services requested by the User, or as otherwise deemed legal in accordance with the Malta Data Protection Act.
4. Editing and Deleting Account Information and Preferences
4.1 The User understands that all information, including Personal Information, uploaded onto the Website and/or onto a User’s Profile Page shall become public. We do not warrant the security of such information, and shall not be held liable for any use or misuse of such information.
4.2 The User understands that he/she may edit his/her own account information, including marketing and privacy preferences, at any time.
4.3 We reserve the right to send the User certain communications relating to our service, such as service announcements, administrative messages, and other messages considered as part of the User Account, without offering the User the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
5. Confidentiality and Security
5.1 The security of the User’s Personal Information is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect the User’s Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5.2 We limit access to the User’s Personal Information to employees who reasonably need to come into contact with such information to provide products or services to the User.